Hang Gliding Paragliding Life Insurance 2023
Do you Hang-Glide or a Paraglider Pilot and Need Life Insurance Cover?
In this short guide, we explain why your hang-gliding or paragliding participation should be an included activity in your life insurance policy. We will tell you how Insurance Hero can do this and provide you with a competitive hang gliding or paraglider life insurance quote.
Some reasons to consider getting a no-obligation quote today:
- Affordable and comprehensive life insurance
- You can get a quick and free quote without ever having to visit an office
- Get a policy that is tailored specifically for you. Be fully protected whatever happens
- There is no obligation to take out cover after receiving your quote
- There are many options for coverage, including critical illness and mortgage cover
- Flexible coverage for whole-life insurance plans
- Those who smoke or vape are not discriminated against
- Assistance throughout the entire process, you’ll know you’ve got the best policy to protect your family
Simple 60-Second Quote Form. Family & Individual Plans. Protect What Matters
Insurance Hero, The Thrill-Seekers Insurance Specialist
Hang gliding life insurance underwriters need to know more about your higher-risk activities before issuing you a life insurance policy.
Insurers typically classify aviation activities, including hang-gliding, as high-risk. The consequences are a higher insurance premium, exclusion of your pursuit from the policy, or even the inability to get a quote.
Insurance Hero has relationships with specialist underwriters. They provide life insurance, income protection, and critical illness cover for those involved in higher-risk pursuits such as hang gliding and paragliding.
They aim to include your aviation activities in your life insurance coverage and are not added to or excluded from the policy.
Why is Hang Gliding Considered Higher Risk?
Hang gliding and paragliding are some of the many thrill-seeking pursuits that life insurance underwriters need clarification of your activities. Many variables make up these sports, resulting in various risk factors.
Areas that insurers consider include some of the following:
- How many years have you been a hang-glider?
- Do you travel abroad to dangerous locations?
- Do you hang glide or paraglide in competitions?
- Do you hang glide or paraglide professionally as an instructor?
- Do you hang glide with any medical conditions?
- Have you undergone proper safety training?
- What equipment do you use?
- How often do you hang-glide or paraglide?
- What altitude and what is the duration of a typical session?
Hang gliding, although considered by some as an extreme sport can be a very safe pursuit if done with well-maintained equipment, ongoing safety training, and the level of experience you have as a pilot.
Protect Your Family For Less – Compare & Save – Policies From Leading Insurers – Quick Quote
Why Do You Need Hang Gliding Or Paraglider Pilots Life Insurance Cover?
Do you have a loving family and dependents who emotionally and financially rely on you? As you participate in your hang gliding and paragliding, thrill-seeking activities, would it not be nice to have that real peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will be financially secure if you die?
Hang Gliding Life Insurance, A Lump Sum Payout
Paying regular monthly or annual premiums into a water-tight life insurance policy over a fixed duration will ensure a lump sum payout to designated beneficiaries should you die, including while partaking in your beloved hang-gliding and paragliding pursuits.
If you have outstanding financial commitments or want to provide your family with a regular income should you die, hang-gliding life insurance cover should be considered.
Financial obligations include some of the following:
- Unsecured loans
- Outstanding mortgage payments
- Equity release
- Credit card debt
- Hire purchase agreements
- Personal loans
- Car loans
Insurance Hero has extensive relationships with underwriters specialising in thrill-seeking activities, including hang-gliding. Contact our professional team today on 0203 129 8866 for a no-obligation quote. We will be delighted to provide you with a competitive quote.
Can Critical Illness Cover Help?
A critical illness policy, like other forms of life cover, pays out a pre-decided lump sum if you are diagnosed with a critical illness or require a qualifying medical procedure.
At the outset of the policy, there are essential details, including:
- The duration of the policy
- The size of the regular monthly premiums
- The payout amount
- The critical illnesses covered
- Whether the payout is the result of level, increasing or decreasing cover
With critical illness, a payout happens if the policyholder survives for at least ten days from diagnosis. With a policy in place, the family or dependents of the policyholder can experience financial security with the beneficiary no longer being able to work and with a more uncertain future.
Some of the illnesses covered may include but are not limited to the following:
- Heart valve replacement or repair
- Coronary artery by-pass grafts
- Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Liver failure
- Heart attack
- Major organ transplant
- Parkinson’s disease
- Structural heart surgery
- Traumatic brain injury
- Certain types of cancer
- Aorta graft surgery
- Benign spinal cord tumour
- Loss of hand or foot
- Multiple system atrophy
- Systematic lupus erythematosus
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Terminal illness
For more information, contact us here at Insurance Hero, and we will be pleased to assist with your inquiry. Our providers specialise in life insurance, critical illness, and income protection coverage for those participating in extreme sports.
Hang Gliding Or Paraglider Pilots Income Protection Cover
If you have an accident when you are hang-gliding or elsewhere and cannot work for a sustained period, income protection cover pays you a regular salary until you return to the workplace.
What better way for complete peace of mind as you para-glide than covered financial commitments should you be injured?
Examples of financial commitments could include personal loans, mortgages, credit card debt, and car loans.
Income protection cover, as with other associated life cover, provides financial support from paying ongoing regular premiums throughout a policy.
If you cannot work, a pre-agreed income level will kick in after a defined period once you make a claim. The period when payment is due could be from one month to one year with the agreement at the policy outset.
Contact Insurance Hero today on 0203 129 8866. Our friendly, professional team will gladly assist you with your hang-gliding life insurance and associated cover needs. Do not delay. Get peace of mind for you and your family today.