We provide customers with access to individuals who are considered personal protection experts.
Our website is designed to be a one-stop resource for shopping for and comparing life, critical illness, and income protection coverage.
We aim to comply with the six consumer outcomes promoted by the Financial Conduct Authority.
To this end, we have developed six guidelines for customer treatment:
- Our company culture is based on treating customers fairly
- We strive to exceed the standards set by the typical online broker, raising the bar for the industry
- The products and services we promote and offer are designed to meet the needs of particular groups of customers and we gear our marketing efforts toward these audiences
- We provide clearly worded, comprehensive information designed to inform customers prior to, during, and after a purchase is made
- We do not believe in presenting customers with barriers after the sale that force them to change products or providers or prevent them from filing a complaint or submitting a claim
- We do not offer financial advice
If you feel that any of the information on our website is unclear or misleading, please contact us. We want our site to be as easy to understand as possible. This makes your shopping process fast, convenient, and stress-free.
If you would like to read the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) information from the Financial Conduct Authority, click here.